Roofing sandwich panel
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
STALKONSTROY LLP manufactures the wall and roofing panels of various thickness and length filled with a heat-insulating filler (polyfoam, polyurethane foam, basalt fiber).
Advantages of use of "Sandwich" panels.
· Reduction of terms of construction;
· Decrease in costs of capital construction;
· Possibility of bystry installation and dismantle;
· Decrease in operational and energy consumption;
· High quality;
· High degree of thermal insulation of buildings;
· Small weight;
· High resistance of a covering to a full complex of the operating atmospheric factors (fluctuations of temperatures, intensive solar radiation, a rain, snow, wind);
· Esthetics of appearance of buildings and constructions, lack of additional finishing of external and internal walls of buildings, durability;
· Fire resistance, speed and ease of installation of buildings and constructions, environmental friendliness;
· Low cost;
For the company works with spatial designs of system of MARKHA - including the most popular Kislovodsk systems are priority.
The main list of the offered works:
- design of various types of a metalwork (Kislovodsk, Molodechno, Orsk, Kansk, etc.)
- installation of a metalwork of any complexity
You watch more complete description and cost of services in the section production the Company has unique experience of construction of a metalwork in remote mountainous and desert areas. Besides project works the company develops the following directions:
- sale of a metalwork and a sandwich of panels with different fillers
- filling of a polished technical floor from pyleneobrazuyushchy materials (polymeric floors)
- production of sendvich-panels with various options of fillers: polyfoam, penopoliretan, basalt (minvata).
Our company is engaged in production of a metalwork under the order, and also sale of ready designs.
For specification of the prices, strok of delivery (production) and other details you call ☎ 7 (727) 3999223 or contact the address: Almaty, Kabangbai St. of the batyr 139